Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Our New Home!


In May Nate and I were successful in moving into our first home! We lived with Nate's family while it was being built which was a blast, but we are excited to be on our own again. Our home and neighborhood is so much fun, we love it! We're still getting settled but we are having fun doing it. We can't wait for more of the community to be developed, such as the pool! But in the meantime we're enjoying the lake and trails. Daybreak is a fun new community with lots of new ideas. Here is a slide show I put together of some pictures of inside our house. This is for all of my family members out of state who want to see my house but are too cheap to come see it in person! ;) Ha Ha just kidding. But there is an empty bed waiting for guests, so come visit!!! Love you all and hope you get a feel of what our house is like.

7 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

hey meg!! I am so glad you found my blog. you and your hubby are so cute!!

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

Your house is so darling! I am glad you found out blog. I am still trying to figure the hole thing out!

Wellings said...

It sure has been awhile! You guys look great and I love your new Home!
Keep in touch!

Elise

Living In Love said...

Meggie! M-n-M back together again! Love your cute house! You can rest assured I WILL be blog-stalking you! :)

Sara Jane said...

MEGAN!!! I miss you! I was thrilled to see that you left me a comment on my oh so trendy blog! We need to hang out soon so you can stop dreaming about me! I miss your face!

Cam and Chaly said...

Hey!
Thanks for saying hi! It is good to see what you are up to. Your house is beautiful! We'll keep watching your blog for updates.
-Cam & Chaly

Cam and Chaly said...

Hey guys its cam and chaly, we think your house is great. We'll have to get together sometime when we are down! Just thought we would say hi!