Friday, December 19, 2008

Addison Anne Crockett

Addison is finally here and I'm so excited!!! My sister-in-law, Annie, had her little baby girl on the 16th. She weighed 7lbs 2 oz and 20 1/4 inches long. She is absolutely gorgeous and I can't get enough of her. I'm so excited to have babies so close together in age. Tessa and Addison are going to have so much fun together growing up. Congratulations Annie and Brando!!! I must say though, seeing a newborn makes Tessa seem so old and big! It's sad and exciting all at the same time.
I have so much to post about I'm just really behind. I'll try to get things up as soon as possible but I just had to get this excited news out!

Isn't she just so beautiful!



The happy new moms and cute little girls







6 comments:

Kristin Morgan said...

Meg...Tessa is so darling! What a precious little one! What a great lifetime of friendship/cousins those two will have!

Kristin

Jeff and Mallory said...

That is so nice that they will be so close. Tessa is so cute!

al + sar said...

Oh my gosh, that last pic of Tessa smiling is to die for!! And she really is getting so big compared to a newborn!

Brando and Annie said...

I have to agree Tessa seems so big compared to Addison! I can't wait to see you guys Wednesday. We will have to get lots more pictures of them together and one of them Christmas morning in their matching outfits!!!

melissa said...

tessa looks so grown up!! alexa still pretty much sleeps all day (not that i am complaining, believe me) but i wish she was like that sometimes! i still cannot get over tessa's eyes...she is definitely going to melt (and break) some hearts with those beauties.

Shana Smith said...

Megan, I found you! Tessa is so dang beautiful, her lips are so red.. She will most definitely have the boys after her! Can you believe how fast the time goes, our babys are so big now. Coasten is already 5 1/2 months old, hes not so baby anymore!! I didn't know that Annie Whitney was your sister-in-law. I went to jr high with her. Small world! Well, I am so glad I found your blog, I miss talking to you about our big prego bellies! Ha ha