Thursday, October 4, 2007

Nebraska!

Nate and I took a trip back to Nebraska along with Mitch and Janna to visit family. We had so much fun just hanging out with everyone and enjoying family company. We went to my sister's volleyball game one night and a University game another night. It was so fun to see Paige in action! I could never do what she does! Thanks to my aunts and uncles, Nate and I were able to go watch UNL's girls volleyball team play. They are an amazing team! I would have never thought Nate and I could have so much fun at volleyball game. We thought the girls would be tall but we underestimated them. A lot of them were around 6'5 and when you get girls that tall together it's a little weird. I felt incredibly small! Just check out the picts and you'll understand.
We also found time to fit in some golf of course! We went one day with my dad and another day with my grandparents. There's nothing like golfing in humidity! It really makes me appreciate the weather we have here in Utah!
It was so fun spending time with cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, parents, and siblings! Thanks everyone for such a good time. We look forward to the next time!
The family shot
Janna, Mitch, Nate, Me, Nick, Sue, Dad, Paige

The Kids
Paige had homecoming!

Doesn't it make you miss the days of fun dresses and dancing!

She looked beautiful!
Golfing with my two favorite people!
grandma and grandpa

At the volleyball game with aunts and uncles
Tammy, Dave, Me, Barb, Brent

Nate and I in the Collisium

So this is Sarah Pavan, she was All American last year over all women's college sports. She's an amazing athlete and extremely tall! We tried to snap a picture with her.

Nate ended up getting one. Don't they make a stunning couple!


This was at Paige's volleyball game.

Go Clippers!








3 comments:

Team Box! said...

Hey meg, good, you updated!! Its good to see your fam, I haven't seen your sis, she's cute! Love you babe.
Brina

Living In Love said...

So, that's your Nebraska family, so cute! And Mitch and Janna are still dating..that's awesome. Do they still both work at SkyWest?

Natalie said...

Looks like you guys had fun in Nebraska! That pic of Nate with the volleyball player is hilarious!